Dating from 1815, this church replaced an earlier place of Roman Catholic worship which stood on the same site. The church was extended in 1898 and refurbished in 1998 and is still in use. The old coach house and stable have been refurbished and now form the parish centre.
St. Nicholas Church
Devotion at the holy well dates back to Norman times. The well was once the scene of a large pattern but this was suppressed in the 19th century due to fighting and drunkenness. Many cures have been attributed to water from the well and the pattern, held in late June, was revived in the late 20th century.